MEDICAL / HEALTH
Circle City Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital
CF Jones worked with Peterson Architecture on a design-build basis to build a two-story, 14,500-square-foot medical office building and veterinary facility for Circle City Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital in Carmel, IN. Our work on this specialized medical office building project included:
For our work on the Circle City medical office building project CF Jones received the ABC Award of Honor.
- Four exam rooms, surgical facilities, an intensive care unit, physical therapy facilities, pharmacy, kennels, chapel, a morgue, laboratory services, and elevated tech workstations
- Meeting rooms, customer receiving area, and staff sleeping quarters
- Structural steel construction
- Unique block and stone exterior finishes and E.F.I.S. veneer
- Development of 2.5-acre property, including building pad, parking lot, and egress
- The facility is a structural steel building with block, stone and EIFS exterior. Epoxy floors were installed throughout the treatment and surgical areas to ensure a sterile environment. The second floor houses a large conference room, an executive office, sleep rooms for the doctors and techs, and restrooms.